Terms & Conditions
We use the information provided in the following ways:
1) To fulfil our contract with you and/or dealing with your booking or intended booking, including processing your booking, sending you your itinerary or other details relating to your booking, or contacting you if there is a problem with your booking (for example by sending you a service message or calling you to inform you when your booking has not been completed);
(2) Managing your wider travel and products or services requirements, for example liaising with and transferring your data to other airlines, service providers and/or travel agents so that they can facilitate your travel arrangements so any disruption can be minimized;
(3) Personalization of the service you receive, for example being aware of previous travel experiences or preferences, and tailoring the way we provide our products or services to you based on your preferences and profile;
(4) Providing Advanced Passenger Information for passengers landing in certain countries. If you do not provide this information we may not be able to provide travel and may not be able to provide a refund or re-booking;
(5) Facial recognition and other biometric technologies for identification purposes may be used by ourselves, by our travel providers, immigration authorities at the airports we fly from or to, including on behalf of Governments and to comply with local regulatory requirements;
(6) Sharing data with loyalty schemes and operators, including Air Rewards (and in each case their affiliated schemes where you have those accounts);
(7) The provision of access to airport products or services;
(8) Interaction with you at different touch points throughout your journey (for example we may inform you that your flight departure has changed);
Where you have shown you might want to get refreshes from us:
(a) we may send advertising correspondence to you to educate you concerning advancements in the items and administrations accessible through our Mediums and those of our deliberately chosen accomplices (gave that we will impart these to you related to our own promoting);
(b) where we can decide or you have demonstrated to us that you might want to get it, different substances in the Raalka LLC. and additionally other outsiders may likewise send you promoting or refreshes identifying with their items or administrations; and
(c) we will utilize your own inclinations which you have outlined for us, which we have gotten from Cookies (see our Cookies Policy) and additionally which we have construed from your administration use (see “Total information, information examination and online life usefulness” beneath) or statistical surveying. We will utilize this data to tailor the promoting and interchanges that you get to be those of the most importance and enthusiasm to you.
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. This could include booking information relating to flights you have taken with us. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data or if have any questions in relation to your personal data, please contact our customer relations department.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We invest significant resources to protect your personal information, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
We may disclose personal information about you as follows:
(a) To other entities within the Raalka LLC. for fulfilment of the purposes listed above;
(b) To governments, border control agencies, regulators and others as permitted or required by law, in relation to Advance Passenger Information or such other legal requirements as apply from time to time when travelling to or from a particular country;
(c) To third parties whose products or services you are purchasing such as airlines, tourism agencies, hotel and car hire companies, or to travel agents, including if there is a problem with your booking so that your travel agent can resolve it with you, and you acknowledge and consent that this may also be sensitive personal data;
(d) To our third party service providers and processors, as set out in “Working with other service providers and Raalka LLC.” section below;
(e) To third party advertising and social media platforms to provide advertising and the information requested by social media platforms to deliver the user’s requested functionality;
(f) In operating our loyalty schemes and referrals to other loyalty schemes, as set out in their terms;
(g) We may also disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law. For example, we will disclose personal information to those governmental bodies who have authority to obtain it, in order to comply with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction, and to comply with record production requirements;
(i) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
(j) where you have authorized someone else to manage your booking;
Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing communications you will still receive operational and service messages from us regarding your booking and responses to your enquiries made to us, and that we may hold your details on a suppression list so we don’t send you marketing communications in the future. You also have the ability to change your cookie settings to block certain types of cookie – this is explained in more detail in our Cookies Policy .
Currently, our systems do not honor browser do-not-track requests; you may delete cookies and other tracking technologies using the processes specified in our Cookies Policy.
You also have the ability to change your cookie settings to block certain types of cookie – this is explained in more detail in our Cookies Policy